Join Banker’s Toolbox for the 15th annual BAM User Group (BUG) Conference this April! Get ready to analyze how the minds of today’s financial criminals work and learn how to stop them in their tracks. Come and hear from the industry leaders and law enforcement while we dive into the latest trends in suspicious activity and fraud detection. Connect with Banker’s Toolbox users and team as we discuss what you can do to prevent financial crimes. This is an industry event you don’t want to miss!
- Network and collaborate with industry peers that also use BAM+
- Learn about the latest BSA/AML and Fraud industry trends
- Gain a better understanding of how to fully utilize your BSA/AML and fraud detection technology
- Earn continuing education credits (CAMS, CRCM, CAFP, etc.)
- Get updates on the latest products and services
- Meet the Banker’s Toolbox team
- Have fun exploring Austin!
Customer Loyalty Registration (Through November 30, 2018): $800 Early Bird Registration (December 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019): $900 Regular Registration (February 2, 2019 – seats are sold out): $1100
Stay in Austin for a few days after BUG for 1.5 days of interactive, product-specific training, led by the Banker’s Toolbox Education Team. The two-day hands-on course will be held Wednesday, April 10th and Thursday, April 11th at the Hilton Austin. Click here to secure your spot for the Post-BUG workshop. Please note this workshop will be limited to 50 attendees. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hilton Austin | 500 East 4th Street | Austin, TX 78701 Located in the heart of downtown Austin, the Hilton Austin will be the home of BUG 2019. The conference room block provides attendees a rate of $259/night and is available through March 7, 2019 . Reserve your room today through the online booking site.