Join us for the 14th annual Banker’s Toolbox User Group (BUG) Conference this April! Get ready to analyze how the minds of today’s financial criminals work and learn how to stop them in their tracks. Come and hear from the industry leaders and law enforcement while we dive into the latest trends in suspicious activity and fraud detection. Connect with Banker’s Toolbox users and team as we learn to stop criminals in their tracks. This is an industry event you don’t want to miss!
- Network and collaborate with industry peers that also use BAM+
- Learn about the latest BSA/AML and Fraud industry trends
- Gain a better understanding of how to fully utilize your BSA/AML and fraud detection technology
- Earn continuing education credits (CAMS, CRCM, etc.)
- Get updates on the latest products and services
- Meet the Banker’s Toolbox team
- Have fun exploring Austin!
Regular Registration (Ends when seats are sold out): $1100
Come to Austin a few days before we kick off BUG for two days of interactive, product-specific training, lead by the Banker’s Toolbox Education Team. The two-day hands-on course will be held Monday, April 23rd and Tuesday, April 24th. The workshop has reached capacity, however, if you are still interested in the Pre-BUG Conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist. For additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt | 605 Davis Street | Austin, TX 78701 Located in Austin’s historic Rainey Street District, BUG will be held at Hotel Van Zandt. The conference room block has ended, however, rooms can still be reserved online or by calling 1-800-546-7866. Accommodations that are within close proximity of Hotel Van Zandt include Hilton Austin, Holiday Inn Austin Town Lake, Hilton Garden Inn Austin, and Hampton Inn and Suites Austin Downtown/Convention Center.