Join us for the 14th annual Banker’s Toolbox User Group (BUG) Conference this April! Get ready to analyze how the minds of today’s financial criminals work and learn how to stop them in their tracks. Come and hear from the industry leaders and law enforcement while we dive into the latest trends in suspicious activity and fraud detection. Connect with Banker’s Toolbox users and team as we learn to stop criminals in their tracks. This is an industry event you don’t want to miss!
- Network and collaborate with industry peers that also use BAM+
- Learn about the latest BSA/AML and Fraud industry trends
- Gain a better understanding of how to fully utilize your BSA/AML and fraud detection technology
- Earn continuing education credits (CAMS, CRCM, etc.)
- Get updates on the latest products and services
- Meet the Banker’s Toolbox team
- Have fun exploring Austin!
Early Bird Registration (Ends on December 31, 2017): $900
Regular Registration (Ends when seats are sold out): $1100
Come to Austin a few days before we kick off BUG for two days of interactive, product-specific training, lead by the Banker’s Toolbox Education Team. The two-day hands-on course will be held Monday, April 23rd and Tuesday, April 24th. Space is limited, so be sure to REGISTER TODAY to secure your spot. For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt | 605 Davis Street | Austin, TX 78701 Located in Austin’s historic Rainey Street District, Banker’s Toolbox room block has an exclusive rate of $319/night. Be sure to book your room before March 23, 2018 to secure your spot. To book your room, please visit the Banker’s Toolbox booking site or call (877) 202-2191 and mention “Banker’s Toolbox Room Rate”.